Keene Building Envelope Products
Driwall™ Rainscreen is a drainage mat for exterior wall systems. The entangled net product eliminates incidental moisture problems in most exterior veneer applications, including stucco, manufactured stone, and plank siding. Driwall Rainscreen Products PASS multiple wall assemblies that require NFPA 285. Thickness 0.25 Inches / 6 mm 25 ft | Part #: 01-X-0018 65 ft | Part #: 01-X-0019
VIPER CDR VENT™
VIPER CDR VENT™ is a drainage and ventilation mat designed to eliminate moisture and moisture vapor in roofing and siding applications. It is useful in cedar shingle/shake roofing and siding where a clean airspace is desired for ventilation and drainage.
Features & Benefits
- Drainage of excess moisture and ventilation in one product
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Wide rolls for fewer seams
- Simple installation with mechanical staple hammer
- Polymer core resistant to most known corrosive chemicals, including solvents
- Core ABSORBS and RELEASES NO MOISTURE
- Provides no source for the promotion of MOLD, MILDEW or BACTERIA
Looking for More Product Information?
Request more information on any of the products we carry at SBS OneSource.