Dartmouth RS35 Extruded Rail System: Elegant Profile with Modern Characteristics
Our new and improved RS35 Dartmouth Extruded Rail System offers outstanding strength in a range of beautiful, standard designs – available for level and stair rail. Dartmouth RS35 brings you a great new price point designed to better fit your budget. The improvements to Dartmouth RS35 provide a better product at a better price than our First-Generation Dartmouth RS30. By reducing the weight of our aluminum reinforcements, updating the post finish and tweaking the cellular PVC profiles, we can bring you an improved line of “Good, Better, Best” price points for our full line of INTEX Railings: Liberty, Hampton and Dartmouth.
- Improved Matte Finish Matches Our Liberty & Hampton Rails
- 100% Extruded Cellular PVC with Aluminum Core
- New RS35350 Beverage Friendly Flat Cap
- 31/2” and 4” Rail Widths
- Commercially Code Approved for 12’ Span
- Hidden Stainless Steel Fasteners
- 11/2” Square Edge Balusters and Square Edge Posts
- 5” Standard Newel Cover; 6”, 8”, 10” and 12” Optional
- Multiple Newel Caps Available
- Painting is not necessary, but can be painted**
- In-House Custom Radius Capability
- 6′ & 8′ Stair Kits
- Glass Baluster Rail Kits
- Glass Panel Rail Sets
- Radius Application
- Three-Line Rail
- Deco Panels
- Turned & Chamfered Balusters
*12’ Spans contain heavy-duty aluminum
**No Dark Colors – LRV 55 or Greater
Need More Information?
Fill out the form below and a salesperson will get back to you as soon as possible with more product information.