Engineered Wood Products
SBS OneSource offers a wide variety of Engineered Wood Products, along with providing contractors and architects with invaluable engineering support. Within five to seven days of your request, we will supply color-coded 2’x3’ professional layout maps reflecting your project, and if needed, the calculations can even include an engineering stamp. We even offer structural design software to assist our clients with their project! Finished plans can be delivered directly to the job site if time critical and can be laminated as well if they will be exposed to outdoor weather conditions. Receiving your Engineered Wood Products in the best condition possible is more than an expectation, it’s a promise. In fact, all our engineered beams and laminates are sealed after the cutting process is complete to provide extra protection against moisture and all our Engineered Wood Products are stored undercover for additional protection against the elements.In order to ensure each beam is easily identifiable when it reaches the job site, all engineered products are marked previous to shipping to coordinate with the supplied color-coded layout maps.
Anthony Power Beams
- The Power Beam® is a superior glued laminated beam and header for use where engineered wood is required
- Simple 1 piece technology reducing install time verses multi-ply installation
- Additional benefits include friendly hole chart both vertical and horizontal
Anthony Power Preserved Beams
- High strength allows for reduction in size of beams and or the number of columns required as well as greater column spacing.
- No swelling or shrinkage and less checking, cupping, or twisting of the beam.
Coastal Pro I-joists
- Doug Fir LVL flanged 90 series joists
- One of the strongest joists available on the market
- Available in residential and commercial depths
Coastal Pro LVL Studs
- Douglas fir LVL and finger-jointed black spruce
- For walls that are stiff, straight, and strong
- Coastal Pro engineered studs are engineered to reduce twisting, warping, and splitting
Lamco Engineered Framing Lumber
- 100% wane free engineered framing lumber
- Approved as substitute for new IRC Fire Code
- Engineered sizing and design software available
- Resists twisting, cupping, cracking and warping
- Each board is edge coated and the units are paper wrapped for protection against the elements
- An engineered product that boasts impressive resistance for its size and weight.
- Dimensionally stable with fewer imperfections such as wane, camber, warping, and splitting/cracking
Open Joist by TriForce
- I-joist and web truss technology combined to create a unique hybrid floor joist
- Exceptional strength while reducing construction time
- A truly strong feeling floor with the benefit of a trimmable truss
Simpson Strong Tie
Simpson has many solutions to meet customers’ construction needs with a full product offering of structural connectors, fasteners, fastening systems, anchors, lateral systems, software, and concrete repair, protection and strengthening systems.
EWP Reference Guide
Looking for More Product Information?
Request more information on any of the products we carry at SBS OneSource.