SHARKSKIN COMP® is a high-performance roof underlayment that is ideally suited for use with all fiberglass-based, asphalt and modified bitumen based composite roof shingles as well as for metal roof installations.
SHARKSKIN COMP® was designed by roofing professionals to be easier to install and safer to work with compared to other roofing felt and underlayments.
SHARKSKIN COMP® utilizes a unique patented multi-layer system to ensure long term protection of the roof by providing exceptional moisture protection and durability. In addition, every roll is warrantied to deliver the following to the jobsite:
- High tensile strength- for durable secondary moisture protection
- High traction non-slip surface- for excellent grip and safe walking. Always use caution and fall protective gear especially in wet weather and windy conditions.
- Up to 6 months UV resistance
- ICC-ES approved
- Miami Dade and Florida Building Code approved
- All temperature performance -40˚F to 280˚F
- Light grey surface- cooler for installers and doesn’t expand or contract
- Installs with Standard EG Roofing Nails and Hammer Tacker Staples – doesn’t require cap nails. Must be installed per manufacturers printed installation labels on each roll.
- 25-year warranty