Harman Fensterbau Wood Windows and Patio Doors
Designed and produced in Germany, Harman Fensterbau has been producing high quality windows and doors for over 75 years and is recognized leader throughout Europe. Built to exacting standards the level of precision and attention to detail is intended for decades of trouble-free and high-performance operation. All Harman Fensterbau products are triple-glazed and far exceeds current performance requirements for U.S. window and door manufacturers. HF offerings are clearly for the discerning and those who expect the very best.
Luxurious and Glamorous Windows
Wood has been in vogue for centuries. The natural and comfortable stylishness turns your home into a feel-good oasis to be enjoyed. Reduce your heating costs and prevent energy losses. Good heat insulation can largely prevent condensation forming on the glazing on the surface inside the room. You can do your part for environmental protection: The reduction of your energy consumption will also mean a reduction of your carbon footprint. Benefit from acoustic comfort to enjoy life in a quiet residential setting. Protect yourself from noise the cause of stress and sleep disturbances.
Glass Designed for a Light, Pleasant Living Atmosphere
Harman Fensterbau’s modern insulating glass selection fulfills the most diverse demands. The main function of insulation glass is excellent heat insulation. Harman Fensterbau products are equipped standard with a high-quality heat insulating triple-glaze with low-E coating and gas filling. Triple glazing with the lowest thermal transmittance, is used for maximum energy saving requirements.
Choose from a wide variety of glazing options like noise protection glass, safety glass, sun protection and design glass:
The self-cleaning glass reduces maintenance expense and effort:
– Cleaning is simplified by sunlight and rain – especially at hard-to-reach places
– Less cleaning = more leisure time
– Clear view even when it is raining
– Fewer cleaning agents – greater environmental protection
– self-cleaning insulation glass can be combined with additional glass functions: heat, noise and burglary protection
Green cleaning via sun and rain
With conventional glass, contaminants and water trails accumulate. With self-cleaning glass, organic contaminants disintegrate through the UV rays of daylight. The hydrophilic surface causes the water to spread across the surface, eliminating and removing the disintegrated residue and mineral dust.
The glass is able to withstand the stress on it better and if it were to break, danger of injury is practically excluded. Wherever there could be a risk of coming into contact with glass involuntarily and forcefully through walking, tripping or slipping, safety glass should be installed. The latest building regulations must be taken into account. Implementation is particularly recommended when children are present. The glass is able to withstand the stress on it better and if it were to break, danger of injury is practically excluded. The special advantage you have is that in the case of damage the glass surface remains cohesive. Special tempered and laminated safety glass offer additional protection and additional functions. Aside from injury protection safety glass offers heightened protection from illegal access into your home by burglars.
Sound Insulation Glass
Leave the noise outside and discover an atmosphere bordering on silence:
– Benefit from acoustic comfort to enjoy life in a quiet residential setting.
– Protect yourself from noise the cause of stress and sleep disturbances.
– You will cultivate a calm atmosphere conducive to studying and to your children doing their homework.
Heat Insulating Glass
Reduce your heating costs and protect the environment at the same time. With the implementation of heat insulating glass this is possible:
– Thermal transmittance of 1.1 to 0.5 W/m2K
– Lower heating costs
– Optimal room temperature
– Environmental protection with a reduction of CO² emissions into the atmosphere
View restraint, translucency, a wealth of structures and colors – ornamental glass leaves plenty of room for new ideas. Ornamental glass disperses light and in so doing provides protection from exposure to indiscreet glimpses. Rooms remain light and airy and thereby come across as more spacious.
– Large selection of structures and colors for customized design options and preferred styles
– Contribute to environmental protection through the use of materials that can be recycled.Depending on the model, you can combine ornamental glass to serve as insulation glass with increased thermal insulation or sound protection, or to serve as safety glass.
Need More Information?
Fill out the form below and a salesperson will get back to you as soon as possible with more product information.