Boral TruExterior™ Siding and Trim is like no other siding product on the market, offering a lower-maintenance, easier-to-install alternative to wood and other materials without sacrificing the look, feel and character of traditional wood siding.
Boral TruExterior™ installs with standard woodworking tools and methods, so no special tools or skills are required. It accepts a wide variety of fasteners and does not require end sealing or any special adhesives that would add cost to the installation. Boral TruExterior™ Siding can be painted any color, as it is not prone to movement during heat build-up.
- No cracking or splitting from moisture
- Resists rot and termite attacks
- Maintains a high level of stability
- No need to prime end or field cuts
- Workability exceeds that of wood siding
- Installs with standard woodworking tools and methods
- Accepts a wide variety of fasteners
- Can be painted any color
- Made in the USA
- 20-year limited warranty
- 16ft lengths
Boral TruExterior™ Siding’s sustainable properties are a result of the use of recycled polymers and highly refined recovered coal combustion products, which are endorsed by the US Green Building Council (USGBC) in the production of construction materials.
- Minimum 70% recycled content
- California Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) listed
- Produced in a state of the art LEED Silver certified commercial facility
Visit the Boral TruExterior website to learn more